- RIP: Former Austrian doubles player Daniela Klemenschits died Wednesday after battling cancer. She was 25.
- Davis Cup doodles: Aussie Open finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (knee injury) + Richard Gasquet (blisters???) have pulled out of the tie this weekend against defending champs the US, while Miami champ Nikolay Davydenko will sit out the opening singles rubber against when Russia takes on the Czech Republic. Captain Shamil Tarpischev decided to give him time to rest. ESPN.com's Ravi Ubha has a tie-by-tie breakdown.
- Grass court tennis: Tim Henman, who dodged protesters during his leg of the Olympic torch relay, will be joining the BBC as a commentator for this year's Wimbledon. Men's Wimby warm-up Nottingham will be played at Eastbourne starting next season creating the seventh men's + women's combined event on the tours. Nottingham's consolation prize? A combined men's + women's Challenger event during the second week of the French Open.
- Serbian stories: You know you've made it when your country puts your mug on a stamp, right? I guess that can be said for Ana Ivanovic + Jelena Jankovic as well as Novak Djokovic who all received the honor. And speaking of Ana, apparently the sexy Serb would like to meet a certain Wentworth Miller of FOX's Prison Break. I hope she knows that he might be rallying for another team - oops!
- Serena bandwagon: We love her, we hate her, we love her again, we're frustrated by her, we love her again + again. But the 40 young girls from Miami-Dade County who got to meet the 8-time Grand Slammer won't mind - they have real respect for her.
- Olympics news: Meet Rodney Harmon, the head coach for the US tennis Olympic team.
- On the move? Reports have surfaced that The Tennis Channel Open may be moving from Las Vegas to Tampa after the Tennis Channel sold the tourney to the ATP.
- Concrete Elbow: Find out who's head-of-the-class and who's failing miserably in the first quarter, at least according to TENNIS.com's Steve Tignor.
(image via Getty)