(image courtesy of nycwanderer)
- No, duh: The NY Sun documents the increasing importance of fashion & style in tennis gear.
- Madison Ave. is loving Serena "ReRe" Williams these days. We posted about her latest Nike ad campaign over the weekend and now she's pimping HP computers. Haven't seen the ReRe/HP spot yet? Click here!
- Soon-to-be-retired American Justin Gimelstob (which will come after his inevitable loss to Andy Roddick tonight) gives some interesting insight into Roger Federer's need to improve his already ethereal game. We agree...
- OTB continues their popular Fact File series with the US Open, including event history and insider tips for enjoying the final Grand Slam.
- And the bet goes on: Veteran American player Paul Goldstein says he was contacted about fixing a match in the last 18 - 24 months. Earlier this month, Frenchie Michael Llodra also admitted to being contacted about match fixing.
- PHOTO OP: Can Anna Wintour's hair be MORE like a helmet? Pretty.