(image courtesy of lynn.berenbaum)
- Heartbreak hotel: Czech Radek Stepanek calls off his engagement to Swiss star Martina Hingis and no reason has been given. Isn't the not knowing the worst part?
- The heir apparent: Ted Robinson says to Novak Djokovic: "This is your NOW." And Bjorn Borg believes the Djoker has Grand Slam written all over him.
- Pro tennis players are giving advice on how to stay healthy on and off the courts. Daniela Hantuchova says, "I think taking just as much time for regeneration as you do for practice, is the key to being healthy all the time," [...] "Most of it comes down to staying positive and being at balance with yourself - I think that can really help to prevent a lot of injuries."
- The much beloved, yet much maligned (read: Federer), Hawk-Eye line calling system will make its FED CUP debut in the upcoming final between mother Russia and defending champions Italy
- Progress report: Yahoo! Eurosport grades the players on their summer so far and, no surprise, the Serbians are head of the class
- Doing nothing to dispell the image of the pampered pro-athlete, the ladies of the WTA Tour will be receiving Caribbean hand and foot treatments, seaweed masques, facial cleansing, and more at The Rogers Cup this week, all courtesy of Aveda
- Scoring Serena: Here's a peak inside the player wheeling-and-dealing that goes on behind the scenes to get top players at tournaments
- Even World No. 1's have bad luck
- OFF TOPIC ALERT: Gwyneth is back...in W magazine (images courtesy of style.com)